High-speed 3D laser scanning system with advanced technologies to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field powered by Trimble Perspective.
Automatic Calibration: Complete confidence in every scan with the industry’s first smart calibration system. No targets or user interaction required. On-Demand calibration reports
Self-leveling: Automatic survey grade level compensation
Trimble Registration Assist: Increase your field productivity with the industry’s most comprehensive automatic registration
Laser Pointer: Provide visual confirmation of individual points to be measured by Trimble Perspective
Georeferencing: Link registered scans to a project coordinate system in Trimble Perspective
- Automatic Calibration – Complete confidence in every scan with the industry’s first smart calibration system. No targets or user interaction required.
- Self-leveling – Industry’s first scanner to automatically level each scan with survey grade accuracy.
- Trimble Registration Assist – Increase your field productivity with the industry’s most comprehensive automatic registration.
- One-person operation
- Ultra Fast – True Million Points a Second scanner
- More than double your scan time vs comparable scanners
- Long Range Scanning 330 meters.
- Very Clean Data / Low Noise
- SD Data storage
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Reduced labor costs vs typical architectural survey
- Shortens learning curve and faster operation
- Catch errors before they are an issue
|Category||Stationary > Terrestrial|
|Output formats||E57, PTX|
|OS compatibility||Microsoft Windows|
|Max. resolution||4 mm|
|Max. accuracy||2 mm|
|Acquisition speed||500,000 points/s|
|Camera resolution||3 x 10 MP|
|Working range||0.6 – 80 m|
|Scanning area (near)||–|
|Scanning area (far)||–|
|Dimensions||178 × 353 × 170 mm|