The compensator of AT-B series incorporates four suspension wires made of extremely high-tensile metal that features minimal thermal expansion coefficient, providing unmatched durability and accuracy even in the harshest environmental conditions. A finely tuned magnetic damping system quickly levels and stabilizes the line of sight despite the fine vibrations present when working near heavy equipment or busy roadways.
The AT-B series can focus on objects at 20cm (7.9in.) in front of the telescope, while previous models provided 50cm or 1m (1.6ft. or 3.3ft.) minimum focusing distance. This feature dramatically facilitates the works in confined spaces.
With an IPx6 rating, the instrument is protected against powerful water jets from all directions, meaning the AT-B series withstands a sudden shower or torrential rainfall. The advanced protection design not only prevents water penetration, but also deters clouding or condensation inside the telescope.
There are three models available depending on your accuracy requirements:
– AT-B4: 24x, 2.0mm accuracy
– AT-B3: 28x, 1.5mm accuracy
– AT-B2: 32x magnification (40x optional), 0.7mm accuracy (0.5mm with an optional micrometer)
(Accuracy specifications are based on 1km double-run levelling.)
- 32x magnification (40x optional)
- 0.7mm accuracy – 0.5mm with an optional micrometer (Accuracy specifications are based on 1km double-run levelling)
- Optional diagonal eyepiece
- Optional 40x eyepiece
- Optional Optical Micrometer for 0.1mm or 0.001ft readings