Perform your own pre-/post-construction hydrographic surveys.
Features and Benefits
Trimble Marine Construction System for Positioning allows contractors to be productive when working on a single beam echo sounder (SBES) hydrographic survey. The software includes SBES acquisition, data editing and dredge volume calculations.
Increased Precision and Efficiency
- Data editing and dredge volumes
- Accurate dredge volume calculations
- Quickly generate run-line patterns before or during a survey for precise navigation and greater efficiency
- Complex runline patterns can be generated quickly before or during the survey
Flexibility in Challenging Environments
- Supports subscription electronic charts, open-source charts and Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) for improved safety and navigation in congested waterways
- Compatible with a wide range of Trimble and third-party sensors (single beam echo sounders, Trimble GNSS receivers, attitude sensors, etc.)
- Reliable and stable solution suitable for the challenges of marine construction large data sets
- Advanced plotting and reporting capabilities
Sonar imaging for underwater visualization
Add eyes below the water with Teledyne Marine sonars for real-time data visualization.