- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for dynamic measurements required for grade control applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster machine speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade.
- Offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming.
- Trimble SPS720 Total Stations offer very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
- They are very well suited for use on:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are tight: 5 millimeters (0.02 feet)
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- Automated target measurement provides a method of checking and warning about movement of ground or buildings that could be affected by construction activities.
The SPS620 and SPS720 use the Trimble DR Standard short-range reflectorless EDM technology for single-shot measurements and operate with TSC3 controller or Trimble Tablet running the SCS900 Site Controller Software.
- The SPS620 provides 5 arc second accuracy for the vertical and horizontal angle measurements.
- The SPS720 provides 3 arc second accuracy in the horizontal angle and 2 arc second accuracy in the vertical, and is ideal for more accurate site positioning work.